Masters in Business Administration
“The MBA curriculum offers a strategic balance of theory and practice. The program focuses on the development of honed management skills designed to meet the needs of mid-career executives. Courses are structured sequentially to allow program participations to build upon studied concepts and practices in cumulative fashion. Text materials will be supplemented by journal readings, case discussions and analyses, business simulations, as well as individual and small group projects. Throughout the learning experience, participants are encouraged to apply the products of acquired learning to applicable contexts within their own organizations.
The required core curriculum provides the quantitative, analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills required for successful careers in business management. Students are presented not only with the best practices for ultimate success, but with the fundamental principles underpinning these practices. Moreover, the broad-based curriculum emphasizes creative problem solving and “”out-of-the-box”” thinking. In sum, students who complete the MBA at the IAMA International Open University of Florida should do so with the knowledge and skills essential to significant leadership roles across organizational types.”
The IIOUF MBA offers specializations in the field of Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Data Analytics, IOT, Retail, and Hospital Administration
Additionally, the IIOUF MBA programs are backed by industry supported, micro-credentials which enhances the learning experience of the students
In addition to the regular MBA program, IIOUF also offers a fast track 1 Year Executive MBA Program for people with minimum 5 years of work experience
Our MBA program is very flexible in nature allowing the students an opportunity for a dual degree from our partner foreign universities along with options for Top-up and Pathway
- Apply critical thinking and reasoning skills to identify problems and to develop problem-solving abilities within the business context.
- Develop potential, enabling them to face the future with confidence and determination.
- Prepare for leadership and service within a broad spectrum of business and business-related arenas.
- Acquire the tools specific to business processes and procedures and the capacity to understand the principal theory, significance and practical applications related thereto.
- Develop a solid understanding of the functional components of business – economics, marketing, accounting, finance, law, management, thus enabling the graduate to assume managerial trainee and like positions, in which they will have the occasion to grow and develop further.
- Apply theoretical knowledge to the solution of real-life (field related) problems both individually and through teamwork within the context of a variety of active learning environments.
- Develop strong communication skills with due emphasis on the tools of effective writing.
Career Opportunities: Graduates in Administration will be suitably prepared to assume management trainee positions in the corporate sector, in industry, in government, in other professional arenas – or, alternatively, to assume enhanced responsibilities within the context of a currently-held position. Those who so elect will be academically prepared to pursue graduate studies in business or in a wide array of related disciplines.